18/04/2012

oxygen





alpaca and silk crocheted for S and I


5 commentaires:

  1. très beau
    et j'admire l'ingéniosité du tien ^^

    bises
    S.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. i always wonder how you find the time and patience to make so many beautiful things.
    I really like it and it's wonderful and a little bit weird to follow you as we have the same profession but apparently do or live it in very different modes!
    I liked the cinema post very much!
    A

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. It's true, how do you find the time!? You are full of (talented) energy!! :)
    love this photos!

    Hope the weather is getting better on your side, (my mum told me it wasn't great but i'm sure it's to make me feel better cause it's vile over here ;-)
    We're heading home (La Ciotat et Calvi) this summer, CANNOT wait!!
    Bises x

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I don't know how I'm doing exactly, but it's true that I am always in creating something, I can't stop me! But this time past for this is most certainly and unfortunately at the expense of another.
    Thank you very much for your compliments!
    Love
    Céline

    RépondreSupprimer