01/07/2011

warm



a GREAT and WARM thank you to




that in recent times and each in their turn
they gave me an award for this blog !

now just 1 fact
Séverine, Nina, Alessandra I would that you are here with me to kiss you



my turn to give this award to

thank you again


4 commentaires:

  1. You are very sweet Celine!
    Love the pictures above. You do stock golden chains, don't you?
    Nice weekend.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. oh thanks to YOU for your great blog photos sun (always) inspirations support and kindness Céline !

    (et wow toute cette chaîne dorée !! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. THANK YOU!(sorry I'm late)
    I'm having one of those moments ;)
    x

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. :) thank you very much for this award! I will treasure it!

    (also just saw this post now!!)

    Xobree

    RépondreSupprimer